Peter Heeg is a certified water management consultant for self-monitoring procedures in the field of flow instrumentation.
His remit involves the inspection of flowmeters in accordance with the Eigenüberwachungsverordnung (self-monitoring ordinance for water/wastewater systems in the German state of Bavaria).
His duties include the following:
- Venturi flumes
- V-notch weirs
- Electromagnetic flow measurements
- Rectangular ducts
- Installation of an upstream or downstream reference meter
- Inspection of the zero point and measuring range
- Recording of both measurements on a data logger over an appropriate period of time
- Evaluation of measurement results and determination of the current error
- Creation of the test report including trend and measurement results as well as assessment of the measurement point
Thermal energy metering: Heat or cooling metering
If you are unsure about the following matters...
- MID approval vs official verification
- Time of repeat verification procedures
- Installation regulations
- Precision – measurement errors
- Am I being billed correctly or am I paying too much?
... you have come to the right place.
We can offer you the following:
- Consultation: Understand what would be the correct location and the correct dimensions of the meter before it is installed.
- Survey: If the meter has been installed but you are unsure if it is working properly, we can assess this and provide a statement on the reliability of the meter – you will receive a test report for each measurement point.
- Commissioning: Obtain the correct measurement values from the very first hour of operation.
- Acceptance: An acceptance report is created for each measurement point once commissioning has taken place. On request, the meter can be fitted with seals to prevent tampering.